Posting Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Problems

I've had problems posting on a couple of occasions recently, receiving an error message to the effect that there has been a database corruption. This happened again just now at 22.10 BST.

Is it me or have the gremlins suddenly got uppity?

Gill
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

ummm, gremlins perhaps? Do they have those on your side of the pond? dale
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I have had the same message several times here to Gill. I found once I logged off the internet and came back it was fine.
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

I too have had several problems when switching between the "gallery", the "Message Board", and posting attempts. I received different error messages. Seems to be working OK the last couple days though.
        Moon
        Old Mooner

Comment

Gill I have had that probleam too. I just turn every thing off. My son will kill me. lol but it works. then just start again. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to My computer issues.
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I upgraded back in early winter. I got one with both a solid state as well as hard drive. I couldn't move over my Office 2010 because I'd bought it as a download (which was still functioning just fine for what I used it for) and I never switched it to subscription because of the cost. The old download...
            Today, 12:39 PM
          • Rolf
            New turning tools
            by Rolf
            I just picked up a couple of new heavy handled bowl gauges. 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch from two friends that have tool supply businesses.
            Our next Scroll saw club challenge will be segmented scroll saw bowls. I don't sand my bowls, too time consuming, so I will be turning them after glue up.
            Today, 08:04 AM
          • Rolf
            by Rolf
            One problem with upgrading was that many of the programs I use are now subscription based. That really frosts my butt I finally accepted the fact that I normally renew my software frequently anyway the cost difference is negligible.

I did not go with a solid state drive, probably...
            Today, 07:58 AM
          • will8989
            by will8989
            Actually, I think mine is more than 10 years old. And what brand would that be? Remember who you’re talking to here about computers.
            Today, 07:49 AM
          • NC Scroller
            by NC Scroller
            If you buy a new computer you want to get a solid state hard drive. No moving parts to break or wear out....
            Today, 07:43 AM
          Working...
          X