jess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jess

I am trying to locate a scroll saw pattern for a US Post Office. I have a friend who collects mail boxes, several of which I made last year. I thought it would be unique if she had a Post Office to go along with her mail boxes.
    Thanks to any who can assist.

I think Judy Gale Roberts has a compound mailbox pattern, if you are into doing compound cutting. I downloaded it when it was offered as a free pattern once, but havent attempted it myself
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!!

Comment

I will see what I can find for Post office, but another idea may be Stamps.
      Fretwork really lends itself to stamps. I have even seen the Elvis stamp pattern online somewhere.
      You can find it at SKWOODWORKS site. Here is a link to the picture directly.
      Last edited by CanadianScroller; 04-08-2006, 09:12 PM. Reason: Found the link for the picture
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

A pattern

I just did this, it is kinda rough but it is a good starting point for you.
        I got the image from http://family-images.com/pa/misc/PA%...ce%20Color.jpg
        Attached Files
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

I've got to scroll that one Carl. Nice. By chance was this done with Coyote?

Paul S.

Paul S.

Comment

I would like to say yes but it wasn't.

I just used MS Paint. When I get my copy of Coyote I will give you an honest review.
            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X