Drop in Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop in Membership

Some of you may have noticed the drop in our membership on the board. For those of you who don't know, the SSW message board and the WCI message board used to be linked--so if you were a member of the SSW board, you were also a member of the WCI board. We've just pruned the membership based on the people who haven't logged on since the split--this will get rid of old, non-active accounts and clear up the residual carvers.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Hmmmm carving up the boards <grin>

Way more houskeeping than meets the eye.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Bob the ones I have noticed are the ones that were active, and unfortunally as hard as you try , you can't keep everyone happy all the time.I do hope our "old" buddies will return but if they choose not to ----
      They will be missed and I for one will be the first to say I appoligize if I ever stepped on anyones toes. I did not do it intentionally. But at the same time if the picking on we do here brings a smile or a chuckle to someone that has made my day. I only try to bring humor to the forum and I never ,never bash anyone nor call attention to anyone elses mistakes- Lord knows I make enough of them for all of us.
      But if the old buds see this -- I Miss You Guys -
      Sharon

Comment

well I'm still here. but . I have been away for awhile. for my hubby has canser. and things have been hecktick. but I still wont to shar what ever i have learned. and would love to learn more from all of you. I love this group. and I hope you all love me too. hahah. like would be ok. your friend Evie

Comment

Welcome Back Evie, we missed you
          CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

What awful news about your husband, Evie. I do hope he responds to treatment.

Gill
            There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
            (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Evie,

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Dan

Comment

Evie-- God be beside you and hold your husband and you along the way. I am a cancer survivor of 6 years next month and I do understand what you and he are going through. I wil be off the board for a while myself starting tomorrow afternoon as I enter the rehab hospital myself -for how long I don't know but I will return as soon as I am turned loose. They said when I can walk again -- God got me through cancer and if you call upon him he will be there for you and your hubby too, just call him and you'd be amazed . My thoughts and my prayers are with you and I want a full report when I return. Evie if either of you need a friend then I will be here for you. Hope all goes well.
                Your friend
                Sharon

Comment

We're thinking about both of you!!! Positive thoughts heading your way!!!!!

Bob
                  www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Gosh I am teary eyed now. what a great group you are. I have missed you all .I have been posting like crazy. just love this group. Sharon what a blessing you are. and i too , am here if ever you need a friend. we have some good news . my hubby is out of danger now. and with good food. and lots of love. he will live for a long time. now if i could just keep him out of my tools. we would get along just great . lol. lol. thats ok he can use anything he wonts. boy . that was hart warming. aaaaaaaaaa. thanks to all of you. your friend , Evie

Comment

YAY!!!!!

That's great news, Evie

Thanks ever so much for telling us.

Gill
                      There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                      (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Great to hear that all is well now Evie. God bless!!!
                        If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

I am another cancer survivor of 11 1/2 years. Had a birthmark turn Melanoma in 2 months. Had extensive surgeries (to the tune of $140,000). Last checkup still clear. If you need to talk, feel free to email. Best of Luck!

Tim
                          "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Good news

That is wonderful news Evie!
                            I certainly feel that my friends online are part of a great family and we all care for each other.

It is great that he is doing so well and thank you for keeping us informed.
                            CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ

Comment

Now how much more support can a gale wont. thanks again guys. and Tim wow. inclued me in your friends list. thanks again. your friend Evie sharon how are you? are you doing ok.now i am concerned. please email me if you need a friend. for real. i do car. your friend Evie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X