Stickies in general forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickies in general forum

Have you thought about breaking out an ask the experts fourm or something? I know it is only a minor inconvenience to page down, but you have to page down every single time you go into general to get past the stickies. Some of the topics have no activity in months.
    -Andy

I was curious that same thing recently, and I thought of it as sticky, like a wad of gum someone dropped in the parking lot in mid summer, and sure enough, you find it really is sticky when you step in it. Its nothing thats gonna harm ya, but sure aggrivates you.
    Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

I found that frustrating too, now when I log on I click on the words "new post" in the middle of the screen and it takes me to a list of all the new stuff, I no longer have to page down to find the threads I want to read.

The beauty of the stickies is we all know where they are.

Originally posted by arbarnhart
      Have you thought about breaking out an ask the experts fourm or something? I know it is only a minor inconvenience to page down, but you have to page down every single time you go into general to get past the stickies. Some of the topics have no activity in months.
      CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
      "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
      Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Blasted deadlines--I can't find time to do all the things I need to do. I'll break out a specific author question section as soon as I can. I did that for the carving board, but just didn't take the time over here yet.

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

The carving board is the other end of the spectrum. Please don't create as many forums as there are over there. Let's see; I have a carving that's a work in progress that started as a realistic bear but now I am thinking of making it a caricature because of a soft spot in my mahogany and I wonder if there is a technique that will keep the soft stuff from tearing out. Oh, and I am pretty new at this. So I should post in, well, uh...

I will be sorry I ever asked if that happens. But I do think creating one for the authors is a good idea.

Thanks!
          Andy
          Last edited by arbarnhart; 01-13-2006, 10:51 AM.
          -Andy

Comment

there it is, a big fat old "NEW POSTS" button right there! Im so blind, I never saw it before. I like it,much more betterer now! Thanks!
            Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X