Need shutterbug help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need shutterbug help

I've been trying to upload some photos,but am getting the following error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2984 bytes) in /www/scrollsawer.com/htdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 84

What must I do to correct this?Can anyone help?Thanks much!
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."---Thomas Paine

I am not sur what size images you are trying to load. I have had problems in the past when I forgot to check image size and even though the number of bytes were small enough the pixel dimensions were out of range.

I tend to forget, living in Canada, that not everyone has broadband.
    It would be better to make the pics 640 x480.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

299T:

I saw some of your work in the Scroller Galleries---

Nice work.

Phil

Comment

Are you trying to upload a 8mb image? Ya might consider compressing or reducing it. I cut my 4mb images down to 25% size and leave it at 100% quality. I don't think many of us are going to try and print your full size photo.
        Sawdust King

If there is one thing I can make perfect every time it is sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          New Toy!
          by Rolf
          A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
          Today, 04:47 PM
        • Rolf
          Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
          by Rolf
          I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
          Today, 04:44 PM
        • axor
          Reply to Shawl pins
          by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
          Today, 03:21 PM
        • handibunny
          by handibunny
          Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
          Today, 09:21 AM
        • Bill Wilson
          by Bill Wilson
          I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
          Today, 09:06 AM
        Working...
        X