Posting Photo's in the Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Photo's in the Gallery

I have a Photobucket.com site where I store lots of pictures. Is there any easy way to move photo's from there into the Scroller Gallery?

Also, if anyone is interested in looking at them there, shoot me a PM with your e-mail addy and I'll send you an invite!

Thanks for your help! Happy Holidays.
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

pictures

I also had problems on photobucket moving pictures so I tried http://www.thepicplace.com/index.php and haven't had any more problems. Ray

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
      Old Tool - Reborn
      by tgiro01
      With all these new tool stories, I was working on and old one. About 9 years ago, I built a router table. Then, before it was finished, I had to start using it. And I have used it over the years. A couple of months ago, While I was contemplating cleaning, I looked at the machine and decided to finish...
      Today, 03:24 PM
    • Rolf
      Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
      by Rolf
      I do remember that 2011 Wow, you were gutsy building that then, CNC was just coming into the home environment. Are you still using the one you built?
      Today, 10:23 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by Rolf
      Jim that is why there are now CD's available for past issues. To me a copier/scanner and printer are a necessary part of my tool inventory. JMO...
      Today, 10:19 AM
    • Jimern
      by Jimern
      I dropped my subscription long ago, so maybe I should not chime in, but I dropped it mostly due to the pattern pull out.

I do not have a flat bed scanner, nor do I want one, so that is my issue.

But the result is that if I cut a pattern to scan, I have also cut the parts of...
      Today, 07:55 AM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      +1 on NC Scroller's suggestions. I would add that on appropriate patterns stop using the grey as it would make it easier to copy.

It says a lot if Fox Publishing does not comment on an issue like this. Even if they said they are aware that people have concerns and are looking into it...
      Yesterday, 08:15 PM
    Working...
    X