Archive old threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive old threads?

I really enjoy this message board. I've gotten lots of great ideas, seen wonderful projects, been introduced to some great websites, and much more.

But I've been spending more and more time scrolling through old posts to make sure I find the new ones. Is it possible to archive threads that haven't been updated for one or two months to a different location so the new ones don't get buried? I wouldn't want to delete them because they may be valuable to new members.

Dan

Dan,
    It may be possible in the future, but we don't really have time right now.

What I do is click on the "New Posts" option--that brings up all the posts I haven't read yet.

Hope this helps!

Bob
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
      Reply to They’re back!
      by meflick
      We will have an air show again this year in Knoxville Sept. 10-11 and the Blue Angels are suppose to be here performing, They were here a few years back. We live close to the airport so they flew over are home practicing the few days before the show, and then the show it’s self. Quite a sight for...
      Yesterday, 05:17 PM
    • Sandy Oaks
      Reply to They’re back!
      by Sandy Oaks
      Oh what a treat. Years ago we went to Air Shows in Oshkosh, WI. Greatest memory was the Concorde.
      Yesterday, 11:04 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to They’re back!
      by Rolf
      WOW. I love the air shows....
      Yesterday, 09:33 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to They’re back!
      by will8989
      Not quite. The idiots in Maryland are keeping the kids in school until June 21. A lot of schools don’t have a/c so they will send them home early. The blue angels are here every year for graduation. In September there is something at the inner harbor and the Blue Angels, Thunderbirds and another group...
      Yesterday, 12:52 AM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to They’re back!
      by Jim McDonald
      That's called end of the year serendipity!!
      05-25-2022, 04:11 PM
    Working...
    X