Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rules

Registration Agreement everyone agrees to when registering

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Scroll Saw Workshop Message Board will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. Messages must be scroll saw related. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Scroll Saw Workshop Message Board, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Scroll Saw Workshop Message Board reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

NEW ADDITION

All images and content posted by members remains the property of the owner, however, by posting information to this site, you explicitly grant Scroll Saw Workshop indefinite permission to display said content to its members.

No part of this site, information, or images can be published electronically, physically, or in any other manner without express written permission from message authors, Scroll Saw Workshop and Fox Chapel Publishing.
    Last edited by BobD; 02-07-2006, 10:17 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
    Reply to What is it?
    by meflick
    Boredom has probably lead to many a great idea, invention, etc. throughout life. I too like this concept of mixer pieces storage.
    Today, 04:03 PM
  • markdavd
    Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
    by markdavd
    There are a lot of good points brought up here. Some may be easy to correct, others not so much. As far as Fox Chapel replying to this thread, I am trying to imagine a response that would not have made at least some people upset.

As far as the pattern size in the books, I believe the physical...
    Today, 03:23 PM
  • NC Scroller
    by NC Scroller
    I often resize just to fit the size of the wood I have on hand. I agree this is a no win situation because of the various software, hardware differences plus the skill level of us, the end users. Even providing the patterns in a digitized format will no fix this because of the reasons I already mentioned....
    Today, 09:52 AM
  • Rolf
    by Rolf
    John your original post is a valid question. It is a simple thing to put in the original scale assuming that it was on the original drawing. As a minimum the size of the material required can be stated, although that has been a confusion for folks that have built the clock projects. I field a lot of...
    Today, 09:22 AM
  • Quartz43
    by Quartz43
    Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
    Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Working...
X