Off Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic

Please can we have a home for off topic threads?

Gill
    There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
    (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

That would be nice to have one.
    Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Feel free to post off topic threads in the Welcome members section! That's what I had in mind when I created it...but I guess I didn't make that clear...sorry!

Bob
      www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Thanks Bob . I've just taken advantage of the facility!

Gill
        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by will8989
          I did that with Creative Woodworks. But when Bruce's group had their monthly meetings and swaps, somehow or other the ones I didn't buy ended up here! I keep all my holiday ones separate. But I also look at other patterns and think how I can reuse it. But sometimes that is just too much for my brain...
          Today, 12:27 PM
        • Don in Brooklin On
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by Don in Brooklin On
          Since I refuse to subscribe till they do something about the patterns in the pull out. They even made the DVD tough to print patterns.

What I do is look at the index of the book on scrollsawer.com and if see something I might want to cut I go to Walmart and check out the book. If I like...
          Today, 11:59 AM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Absolutely everyone here has made valid points. That's part of what I've liked about this group.....different view points and different ideas. And we respect the diversity. You people rock!
          Today, 11:24 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to Tough Decisions
          by NC Scroller
          I too miss Bob Duncan. I do not think anyone from FC has taken over that role at least on this forum. If they have I am not sure who. Like Betty, I owe a lot to FC and this forum. If it was not for them and this forum I would have probably turned my saw into a boat anchor years ago. Oh how I looked...
          Today, 11:22 AM
        • NC Scroller
          Reply to My covid angel
          by NC Scroller
          Yes I would sand all around the hand and feet to give it some depth.
          Today, 11:03 AM
        Working...
        X