This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

Just a quick word about signatures. I don't have a problem with you providing a link to your personal website in your signature, but I'd prefer, if you have your own message board, that you not post a direct link to the message board.

One thing the carvers have started doing is posting a link to their gallery in their signature. If you click on Scroller Galleries in the left column, you can set up your own gallery and upload as many photos as you want. I'd suggest adding a link to your scroller gallery in your signature as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or one of the moderators.

Best regards,
    Bob Duncan
    Technical Editor
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Here is an easy way to create a click able signature line.

1. Open one tab into your gallery and copy the address (CTRL+C for windows)
    2. In the other tab, open your "user CP" and go to edit signature (There is a box that looks like a reply on the board where you do the editing)
    3. Type in what you want to call the link IE:Bobs Delicatessen
    4. Highlight what you just typed
    5. Click the link button (the world with the chain) and paste the address (CTRL+V) you copied in step one.
    Be sure and remove the "http:// that will be defaulted in the window pane" When the window opens simply hit your backspace key.
    6. Save changes

Hope you find this helpful!

Mike aka wood-n-things
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DaveVanEss
      The Fickle Finger of Fate
      by DaveVanEss
      It is amazing how Edward R. Murrow's life could would have been different it is wasn't for this one event. When he was going to Washington State University he met a gorgeous girl going to the University of Idaho. They made a wonderful couple and they talked about getting married after Edward graduated....
      Yesterday, 11:16 AM
    • meflick
      Reply to Fall 2019 Issue
      by meflick
      Mine was in the mail Fri., just in time to throw in For our weekend camping trip. I agree, great looking projects to do and always fun to see the contributions and names of our forum friends, ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚ now to carve out time to try a few of them.
      07-14-2019, 03:27 PM
    • meflick
      Reply to Unicorn Spit
      by meflick
      Thanks Betty. I will need to check our local store. I Will also check their online site and see if itโ€™s there. Now, I need to go and retrieve that Joanneโ€™s email with the coupon back out of the trash. ๐Ÿ˜‰...
      07-14-2019, 03:23 PM
    • meflick
      Reply to Dream Catcher Silhouette Ornaments
      by meflick
      Thank you Betty. You are very kind, just let me know whenever you are ready....
      07-14-2019, 03:19 PM
    • meflick
      Reply to Conversations
      by meflick
      Thanks to the Magazine that was in my mailbox on Fri, I know what a Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ Spit is. โ˜บ๏ธ I will be looking for some to try as well. No cookies here, trying to cut back on the sugar. ๐Ÿ˜” But I agree, if Elliott wants to think you made them, who are we to argue. ๐Ÿ˜‰ my day was great, we recently...
      07-14-2019, 03:16 PM
    Working...
    X