Deleting images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting images

I recently changed the privelages so members can delete their own images within their individual Scroller Galleries. Below are instructions.

1. Navigate to your gallery by clicking "My Gallery"
    2. Select the image you want to delete
    3. Click edit photo
    4. Scroll to the bottom of page to " If you want to delete this image completely, check this box"
    5. Check box
    6. Click submit changes

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Rob

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
    Reply to Scroll Saw from Lowes several years ago
    by Ennobee
    This looks something like your saw? I bought it at lowes about January 2008. It was listed at $170 then, but mine was a demonstration model without the cardboard box, so I got it for $120. I recall they had a cheaper brand listed for $119, which was what I originally planned to buy. I don't recall...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Today, 10:52 PM
  • Ennobee
    Reply to Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by Ennobee
    Not quite carved, although I did go overboard a bit using my Dremel to smoothen the edges of the 'ropes'. Still they were cut out piece by piece, sanded/smoothed and glued into place....
    Today, 10:10 PM
  • Ennobee
    Meanwhile, another giant palette wood airplane
    by Ennobee
    While still trying to summon the courage to finish the final version of my Gotha bomber, I got sidetracked and stumbled upon some plans from two years ago: a giant four-engined brother to my earlier Fokker Trimotor... The ultimate 1930's dieselpunk engine.

THe plans were designed for 1/2...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Today, 09:59 PM
  • will8989
    Bruce’s new toys
    by will8989
    He went to his meeting last night and it was a tool swap. He came home with - Jet slow water grinder (?), new never used air brush, and a never used spray tent that exhausts to the outside and an extra tent. All for the grand total of $35....
    Today, 08:16 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Celtic knot-shamrock cross
    by will8989
    Very nice. I thought it was carved.
    Today, 08:05 PM
Working...
X