Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick and Patricia Spielman's Angel Issue 14

Hello,

I am guessing this is the best place for this post, since it is not a howto. But I have been paging through my Scroll Saw Workshop Magazines searching for the pattern for the angel in issue number 14, page 13 (Bragging Page). I would like to make one, not that big, just an averaged size one. Any help would be great, maybe the pattern never was in Scroll Shop but I would think it would be since it is on the brag page.

Thanks in Advance,
    Bob

Bob,

Actually that pattern came out of one of Patrick and Patricia's books...I'll see if I can track down which one, but never appeared in Scroll Saw Workshop. The Bragging Page doesn't necessarily show only patterns that appeared in SSW...it's supposed ot be a place where people can find inspiration.

I'll try to figure out which book it came from!

Bob Duncan
    Associate Editor
    Scroll Saw Workshop
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Thanks.

Bob,

Thanks so much , I started paging through my book and guess what I found...
      Yep the Angel, what are the odds its the only scroll saw book I have . The name of the pattern is "Standing Elegant Angel".

The Book:
      The Art of the SCROLL SAW: Award Winning Designs
      Patrick Spielman.
      ISBN 0-8069-0854-8

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...06908548&pdf=y

Thanks again,
      Bob

Comment

Ya beat me to it! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...I'm a little behind deadline for the next issue...

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X