Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick and Patricia Spielman's Angel Issue 14

Hello,

I am guessing this is the best place for this post, since it is not a howto. But I have been paging through my Scroll Saw Workshop Magazines searching for the pattern for the angel in issue number 14, page 13 (Bragging Page). I would like to make one, not that big, just an averaged size one. Any help would be great, maybe the pattern never was in Scroll Shop but I would think it would be since it is on the brag page.

Thanks in Advance,
    Bob

Bob,

Actually that pattern came out of one of Patrick and Patricia's books...I'll see if I can track down which one, but never appeared in Scroll Saw Workshop. The Bragging Page doesn't necessarily show only patterns that appeared in SSW...it's supposed ot be a place where people can find inspiration.

I'll try to figure out which book it came from!

Bob Duncan
    Associate Editor
    Scroll Saw Workshop
    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Thanks.

Bob,

Thanks so much , I started paging through my book and guess what I found...
      Yep the Angel, what are the odds its the only scroll saw book I have . The name of the pattern is "Standing Elegant Angel".

The Book:
      The Art of the SCROLL SAW: Award Winning Designs
      Patrick Spielman.
      ISBN 0-8069-0854-8

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...06908548&pdf=y

Thanks again,
      Bob

Comment

Ya beat me to it! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...I'm a little behind deadline for the next issue...

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rodney Brown
          Reply to Flamingo
          by Rodney Brown
          Great project, Alex. Very clean cuts. Love the finish product.
          Today, 09:10 PM
        • Rodney Brown
          Reply to Wedding Sign
          by Rodney Brown
          Excellent work, Jim. A project that can be cherished a lifetime!
          Today, 09:08 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Production mode
          by Jim McDonald
          Finally got my energy level up enough to drag the saw out and get started on thank you state magnets for for all of my critical care nurses and doctors. They truly became like family in those days.
          This is 24 of the first 34 I am doing. These are all cut from some 3/8" wood I had intended...
          Today, 06:48 PM
        • handibunny
          Reply to Wedding Sign
          by handibunny
          Beautiful piece of work, and beautiful girl. May you and your family have many happy years ahead!
          Today, 05:59 PM
        • Jim McDonald
          Wedding Sign
          by Jim McDonald
          I said in late winter I was going to make a sign for my son's wedding. Becky thought I was crazy for working on it so early, but considering my current health issues, I am glad I finished early.
          Knew nothing about making a sign, but knew I could cut, so I jumped in--blind to some of the challenges...
          Today, 02:45 PM
        Working...
        X