Website URL's Not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website URL's Not showing

In order to show your web address as a link in your signature you must edit your user profile.

Attached is an example how your signature should look including the vb code brackets before and at the end of your web address.

If that doesn't work please email me at [email protected] and I will fix for you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by admin; 12-19-2004, 12:19 PM.

Hey Rob -- that's why this site works.......We're all going to stumble around, help each other out and have fun doing it. We can depend on each other for help with a stubborn piece of wood, a dull knife or a new web site.
    Many thanks to you and Bob for everything. WCI is great.

Comment

Re: Website URL's Not showing

Rob, Thank you for "fixing" my WebShots URL, but I'm still very lost. When I click on User CP, then on Edit Signature, I see nothing like your attached image. I have no control panel/tool bar/whatever..... none of the icons your image shows.
      Hugh spoke to me about something that looked like a 'globe with a chain'. I have no icons at all --- nothing. I'm using Windows XP6. Well, trying to use it.
      All assistance appreciated.

Comment

Under the "User CP" click the edit options. Scroll to the bottom of the message to "Miscellaneous Options" and "Message Editor Interface". From the drop down box select "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing". WYSIWYG stands for "What You See Is What You Get". Let me know if this works as I am still learning as we go too.

Thanks,
        Rob

Comment

Thanks. That worked !! It didn't work Saturday night or Sunday --- I tried all the options over and over.
          And this morning -- before I did the options things -- was the first time the site "remembered" me even though I click that each time I visit. This is great.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X