Faq/ magazine questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faq/ magazine questions...

In the faq section/magazine questions and answers, there are 54 threads listed. However try to open any of them and nothing comes up. I recognize some of these threads so there should be messages with them. They shouldn't have all been in the magizine question folder though. Admin, Did you maybe move them and leave the titles? or a slight hitch in the change over for you to look into ? Don

That was a tough one to figure out. All the posts that appear in Magazine Questions and Answers are the Titles only but the same titles and attached posts can be found in the Recovered Posts Forum. Apparently at one point the old board was hacked and posts were lost. A lot of them where recovered and placed into "Recovered Posts". That is most likely where you saw the posts before. In the short term I'm going to remove the Magazine Questions and Answers form.

On a good note it looks like the new message board will allow us to recategorize the "Recovered Posts". This has always bugged me...

Comment

Re: Faq/ magazine questions...

thanks, having tha old post usable without trying to remember where I saw them before will be good.

Comment

Re: Faq/ magazine questions...

Slowly we started to recategorize the Recovered Posts. We started with over 900 posts to move. I think we are about to go under 600. I will be happy when this is done.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X