No announcement yet.

New York Mosaic

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Mosaic

i cut this puzzle for a friend in New York....nothing special just a straight forward puzzle with a few figurals and a magnetic arch.....the photos are a mosaic of new york city, that i shot over a 6 month period....i combined the images to create a mosaic of a day in new york city...

the arch represents the feast of san genero in little italy each year......and is supported by brass poles and is magnetic.....the two figurals are the yankees emblem and the fox (embedded in jersey boys, i live in nj)....and a small swarovski crystal on the end of lady liberty's torch.....

the size is 8.5 x11 and i don't have a piece count......criticism and critique are welcome

Attached Files
    "The Journey is the Reward"

That's a wonderful NYC collage. The pictures go together very nicely. Making the collage in and of itself is an art! Very nice puzzle.

I agree with AntoriP.
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

that's the kind of picture I look for....nice job!!!!

That's really cool, Bob! I love the standing arch with the brass piping.

I agree with Carter as well....with all of the color variation, it will be a fun puzzle to assemble.

The theme is great. I've seen all four of those musicals. Jersey Boys was great, as was Mary Poppins (saw twice). Mama Mia was fantastic with the ABBA music. I wasn't crazy about Phantom, as I'm not a big ALW fan, but it's one of Cheryl's all time favs.

Great job!
          Shawn Ferguson

Come visit at The Ferguson Puzzle Company !

That's particularly creative! Excellent puzzle...excellent idea.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I've Got A Lot More To Learn
            About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone[/FONT][/SIZE]
            [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]~~ Molly Venter[/SIZE][/FONT]

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• handibunny
              Reply to WIP of something new
              Sound good, Donna. Hope you can make it!
              Today, 02:03 PM
            • rtracyw
              Reply to Would like your opinion
              My saw is a 226VS 9889 ser. #. It has the removable blade holders. They are not the round copper barrel type but a later version. Someone mentioned the Excalibur is more aggressive. That might be a problem. I like doing Intarsia but I also like the OLD SCROLLER patterns that are quite small....
              Today, 01:53 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to Phone app
              Jim McDonald
              Don't know of an app, but you could print as large as possible at home and have Staples or FedEx office (Kinkos) enlarge it for you.
              Today, 01:24 PM
            • Jim Browning
              Reply to Doll cradle and some trucks
              Jim Browning
              Sorry about that Jim, I just sent you a email.
              Today, 12:50 PM
            • Jim McDonald
              Reply to Maryland Terp
              Jim McDonald
              That is certainly a good looking piece--as are the others logos you have done. The Noah's Ark on the wall looks like a long-time piece.
              Today, 11:03 AM