Tractor Puzzle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor Puzzle

This could easily be in Pattern Requests as well, but maybe a puzzler will see it.

At the Open House, Judy Peterson showed us how she came to design her tractor puzzle--one of her first if I remember correctly. I am trying to find where that pattern is published, but have not gotten an answer to an inquiry I sent her at her AOL address I found here on the forum.

Any help appreciated.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

I have a tractor puzzle pattern but I can't recall where I obtained it so it just might be copyrighted by someone. Therefore I can't post it. Essentially it is a tractor that appears on road signs.

Now, you can create your own. Just "Google" tractor images for the tractor sign that appears on roads. Then you can create your own design. I didn't like the farmer's hat in the image so I changed it to a baseball cap style. Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Brian

visit us at Pickens Puzzles: www.pickenspuzzles.com

Comment

Dang! I know that puzzle was published . . . . uh, hmmm, I am pretty sure .. .. .. I think it was this century! But, I am not exactly sure which year. I think I have it scanned at home and I'll try to remember to look it up. For some reason I am thinking it was in the mag that just went BK (that means belly up - in English). I'll try to find it.

John
      I've Got A Lot More To Learn
      About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
      "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tgiro01
        Drill Press Jig for Drilling Holes at Angles for Inlays
        tgiro01
        I used some scrap ply to make a drilling jig for slight angles a while back. I use it to make the inlayed names or numbers on intarsia projects. A couple of friends wanted the plans for it so I put together a PDF on how to make it.

I mostly make cuts of 2-degrees or less, but it can be...
        Today, 04:52 PM
      • Jo Labre
        Reply to Disaster
        Jo Labre
        Tee Hee! You need bigger spiders!...
        Today, 04:43 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to Pine and Mahogany Inlay Bowl
        tgiro01
        Very Nice! The mahogany and pine are a good contrast and the inlay really sets the piece off.
        Today, 04:31 PM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Disaster
        Sandy Oaks
        That is a great idea for small parts like the intarsia frog legs. The bowl bounced twice. The first bounce , fine , the second, crack.
        Today, 04:27 PM
      • Hobbyhorse
        Reply to Pine and Mahogany Inlay Bowl
        Hobbyhorse
        A great piece of work ... the inlay came up really well. I too have yet to attempt a wavy bowl which is food for thought.
        Today, 03:12 PM
      Working...
      X