No announcement yet.

Tractor Puzzle

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor Puzzle

This could easily be in Pattern Requests as well, but maybe a puzzler will see it.

At the Open House, Judy Peterson showed us how she came to design her tractor puzzle--one of her first if I remember correctly. I am trying to find where that pattern is published, but have not gotten an answer to an inquiry I sent her at her AOL address I found here on the forum.

Any help appreciated.
    Sawing is much cheaper than therapy.

I have a tractor puzzle pattern but I can't recall where I obtained it so it just might be copyrighted by someone. Therefore I can't post it. Essentially it is a tractor that appears on road signs.

Now, you can create your own. Just "Google" tractor images for the tractor sign that appears on roads. Then you can create your own design. I didn't like the farmer's hat in the image so I changed it to a baseball cap style. Hope this helps.

visit us at Pickens Puzzles:

Dang! I know that puzzle was published . . . . uh, hmmm, I am pretty sure .. .. .. I think it was this century! But, I am not exactly sure which year. I think I have it scanned at home and I'll try to remember to look it up. For some reason I am thinking it was in the mag that just went BK (that means belly up - in English). I'll try to find it.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I've Got A Lot More To Learn
      About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone[/FONT][/SIZE]
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]~~ Molly Venter[/SIZE][/FONT]

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• mlyons
        New Scroll Saw Ornament Book
        I have just published "Christmas Scroll Saw Ornament Designs", a book containing over 200 Christmas ornament patterns. I really love making ornaments to share with family and friends, and I am very proud of the book, so I hope you will give it your consideration.

The sections...
        Today, 06:56 PM
      • mlyons
        Reply to I'm featured in Wood Toy News
        Lovely work - I like the sleigh best too!
        Today, 06:50 PM
      • cwmagee
        Reply to In For A Landing ::::
        Unfortunately the issues with the web site design is crippling this forum. I used to check in several time each day to just keep up with the action. Now there is so little action on it, I find that checking in once or twice a week is more than sufficient....
        Today, 05:43 PM
      • sdguy
        Reply to Display stands/walls
        I appreciate your taking the time to post your setup. It's very impressive, and the photos definitely provide food for thought. As a fellow puzzle vendor, it's nice to see other ideas. I have a homemade solution as well, but yours has a much higher capacity than mine.
        Today, 04:51 PM
      • ubgoofy2003
        In For A Landing ::::
        I've been out of state for a while & tried posting an attachment with no luck, again. I think I'm just going to move on. It isn't worth all the hassle just to post a photo of something I finished. Don't need all the red tape for a simple picture. Thanks anyway.
        Today, 01:59 PM