No announcement yet.

Woodimals moose

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodimals moose

A moose cut from 3/4" aromatic cedar with no finish.The pattern is from the fabulous Woodimals book. The garage spells good now. I somehow managed to lose the tail, but I did cut it.The base is detachable.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Display stands/walls
    NC Scroller
    I use grid wall panels that I can purchase from a local business (one hour away).

This should give you an idea.

Today, 07:33 AM
  • mlyons
    New Scroll Saw Ornament Book
    I have just published "Christmas Scroll Saw Ornament Designs", a book containing over 200 Christmas ornament patterns. I really love making ornaments to share with family and friends, and I am very proud of the book, so I hope you will give it your consideration.

The sections...
    Yesterday, 06:56 PM
  • mlyons
    Reply to I'm featured in Wood Toy News
    Lovely work - I like the sleigh best too!
    Yesterday, 06:50 PM
  • cwmagee
    Reply to In For A Landing ::::
    Unfortunately the issues with the web site design is crippling this forum. I used to check in several time each day to just keep up with the action. Now there is so little action on it, I find that checking in once or twice a week is more than sufficient....
    Yesterday, 05:43 PM
  • sdguy
    Reply to Display stands/walls
    I appreciate your taking the time to post your setup. It's very impressive, and the photos definitely provide food for thought. As a fellow puzzle vendor, it's nice to see other ideas. I have a homemade solution as well, but yours has a much higher capacity than mine.
    Yesterday, 04:51 PM