No announcement yet.

Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

This will probably be the final reminder to the subscribers of this list about Puzzle Parley XII. It is being held in Salem MA at the Hawthorne Hotel, August 1-3. We have reserved a block of rooms at a special rate and there are only a small number left. If you were planning to attend, now is the time to get your registration in. You can check out our web site at for all the details then click on registration.

Kelly Talyor of the KelJoy Group is again handling both registration and hotel room. If you have previously registered but have not heard from her, please send her an email which can be found on our site.
    Thank you and hope to see you there

Posted by Joe S. by request of the fabulous organizers of he Parley!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• ubgoofy2003
    Reply to placing pics on site
    I think it's a waste of time. We are looking forward to showing the projects & it doesn't happen. So, I will do my thing & go elsewhere to discuss any scrollsaw projects. It looks to me like you people at Fox don't care one way or another....
    Today, 05:11 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Testing photos with a bowl
    Sandy Oaks
    Avery beautiful bowl. Thanks for the walk through on the importing images.
    Today, 02:20 PM
  • tgiro
    OK - that worked. is another web photo dump site. It's easy to register there and uploading photos to your gallery is as easy as dragging the photo file from your computers file manager/explorer/finder to your imgur page.

Embedding the photo in a forum post is, also, easy. Click...
    Today, 01:48 PM
  • DWSudekum
    Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Today, 01:48 PM
  • tgiro
    Testing photos with a bowl
    I made this fruit bowl for my sister-in-law's house warming. I'm using it to test importing images from If it work's I'll leave the details in a reply.

Woods are Abrosia Maple, Brazillian Walnut, Padauc, and a base disk of Birdseye Maple.

Today, 01:36 PM