No announcement yet.

Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle Parley -- Final Notice?

This will probably be the final reminder to the subscribers of this list about Puzzle Parley XII. It is being held in Salem MA at the Hawthorne Hotel, August 1-3. We have reserved a block of rooms at a special rate and there are only a small number left. If you were planning to attend, now is the time to get your registration in. You can check out our web site at for all the details then click on registration.

Kelly Talyor of the KelJoy Group is again handling both registration and hotel room. If you have previously registered but have not heard from her, please send her an email which can be found on our site.
    Thank you and hope to see you there

Posted by Joe S. by request of the fabulous organizers of he Parley!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Two years...
    NC Scroller
    Welcome back Sam.
    Today, 09:17 AM
  • bobcol
    Scroll saw shells
    I have been using mainly marine plywood in these spiral sea shells, laminating it together to get the required 3"x1 1/2" to form the wedges.
    I use more wedges than normal to get the inner spiral to curl 3-4 times. The 3rd picture is marine ply, purple heart and Osage orange....
    Today, 08:09 AM
  • Woodtography (tm)
    Reply to Would like your opinion
    Woodtography (tm)
    corrected link:

I use his clamps in the upper and lower of my G4.

I use the ex 16 for smaller parts, tilting head and portability to shows and such...
    Today, 07:58 AM
  • Powakee
    Reply to So Simple
    Constant, boundless, creative design.. .. .. That is a great idea! Well executed.
    Today, 05:19 AM
  • nikon_sam
    Reply to SIlicone glue brush
    I have two of the Rockler of the best tools for under $5 that I've bought in a very long time...
    Today, 02:48 AM