Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Sandy Oaks
    Reply to No info how to post pictures
    Sandy Oaks
    Well stated, Carole. I have been on the forum nearly as long as you and I plan on staying around.
    Yesterday, 04:03 PM
  • Trout
    Reply to My Chevy truck
    Trout
    Rolf, the tires is what put a holt on the project to first go round..when I started this project back up the tires was the first thing I had to tackle and then the suspension and luckily it all went together.
    Then I got to do all the little fun stuff like the winch and yes it does have a roll...
    Yesterday, 03:08 PM
  • handibunny
    handibunny
    Well, apart from the problem with posting pictures, there still is meaningful content being shared.

Of course everyone is free to make his/her choice regarding whether to stay or bail, but it seems to me that if a friend were going through a hard time, you'd be likely to hang around and...
    Yesterday, 02:40 PM
  • Hobbyhorse
    Hobbyhorse
    You have to feel for Fox Chapel. They have invested a lot of time and money to provide us with a free forum to use which thus far has not performed as well as expected. It is quite common to find new computer programs that do not perform as specified and also to find that they take months to sort out....
    Yesterday, 01:48 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Cardinal Bank
    Sandy Oaks
    Way to go, DW. You are the master bank maker.
    Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Working...
X