No announcement yet.

Article discussion thread:Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article discussion thread:Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern
    Last edited by BobD; 04-17-2014, 11:10 AM.

this does not take you to the fairy pattern. it take you to a easter pattern

Fixed now.

reddragonlord it takes me to the fairy pattern.
        If someone has great passion for what they do, it is not considered work

Jeff Robinson
        Panama City Fl.
        Cutting with EX-21

I fixed the link. For some reason, articlebot (the automatic program that starts threads in the forum when we post a new article) goes wonky on occasion, and posts the wrong link...

........Guess what...........its still directing me to the wrong link..........

Bob, the problem may be the link changing rather than article bout getting it wrong. The original link went to the fairy for me at first, but then to the Easter basket when I looked again after dragons post. It is now back to the fairy for me.

Worked for me..!?!!

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                No task is too tedious for Art.
                Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                Featherwood Woodcrafts

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• Jim Browning
                  Christmas Ornaments
                  Jim Browning
                  Well I have a bunch of work to do in the next 3 or 4 days. I finally got around to cutting out the Christmas Tree and Star ornaments that I am going to make for a craft show the first weekend in December.

After I get these done I'm hoping to make some Christmas Bell ornaments...
                  Today, 11:12 PM
                • mowerman1193
                  Reply to Bandsaws- what would be your choice?
                  When I say I want to resaw..I am talking about a max. height of around 6" for the most part would be 4-5" for making ornaments.. You see my brother owns a lumber mill and I can get a lot of his scraps... but most lumber is 1 - 1-1/2 sometimes 2 inch thick.. I have a planer but just a light...
                  Today, 07:22 PM
                • Sandy Oaks
                  Reply to help
                  Sandy Oaks
                  Don, he doesn't know what he is missing!
                  Today, 06:34 PM
                • Don R
                  Reply to help
                  Don R
                  I guess he doesn't want my help, Oh well I won't offer any more.
                  Today, 05:52 PM
                • wood-n-things
                  Reply to Designing a new workshop - Need input
                  A lot will depend on budget and what tools you already have. New shop area will be about the size of a single car garage then?
                  Today, 05:47 PM