No announcement yet.

Article discussion thread:Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article discussion thread:Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: Bonus Fairy Fretwork Pattern
    Last edited by BobD; 04-17-2014, 10:10 AM.

this does not take you to the fairy pattern. it take you to a easter pattern

Fixed now.

reddragonlord it takes me to the fairy pattern.
        If someone has great passion for what they do, it is not considered work

Jeff Robinson
        Panama City Fl.
        Cutting with EX-21

I fixed the link. For some reason, articlebot (the automatic program that starts threads in the forum when we post a new article) goes wonky on occasion, and posts the wrong link...

........Guess what...........its still directing me to the wrong link..........

Bob, the problem may be the link changing rather than article bout getting it wrong. The original link went to the fairy for me at first, but then to the Easter basket when I looked again after dragons post. It is now back to the fairy for me.

Worked for me..!?!!

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                No task is too tedious for Art.
                Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                Featherwood Woodcrafts

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Latest Topics

• Sawdust King
                  Reply to The coat-of-arms of Practical Shooting Confederation
                  Sawdust King
                  So glad you were able to get attachments. Amazing work and great figurals. Just stellar.
                  Yesterday, 11:33 PM
                • Sawdust King
                  Reply to 1772 Piece Puzzle - Kissing Horses
                  Sawdust King
                  Gadzooks. I'm stunned. Flat out. 51+ hours incredible, 1772 pieces, amazing consistency and you say you're 'generally ok with it'? Oh the humanity. Just amazing. Like Carter, I don't know if I could muster the patience to try and assemble (ok I would) but gads It would probably take me a year even...
                  Yesterday, 11:26 PM
                • daveswoodworking
                  Reply to Edt post
                  I was going to add people when then sign up for ornament exchange and secret Santa
                  I know pinelog and flint hills sign up for ornament exchange 2015 and pinelog sign up for secret Santa exchange 2015
                  Do I need to ask you to to edit my secret santa exchange and ornament exchange each time...
                  Yesterday, 05:02 PM
                • ubgoofy2003
                  Reply to Viking Warrior
                  Paul, that is an excellent piece. You are very patient, to say the least. I really like it & I am of the Norwegian decent also. Makes it even more likable for me. I am thinking about doing a Viking, just don't know when I will have that much time. Thanks for sharing it with us....
                  Yesterday, 04:31 PM
                • BobD
                  Reply to Edt post
                  Message me with what you want to change. I'm not able to locate the editing permissions section right now....
                  Yesterday, 04:29 PM